Coming Up in April
- Thursday the 3rd: Open Mic with Steve, Bruce & Joe 7:30PM
- Friday the 4th: Ruckus Juice Jug Stompers 5PM & Dirty Bourbon Blues Band 9PM
- Sat the 5th: Fishbone Soup 8PM
- Friday the 11th: The Earthtones 5PM & John Cole Blues Band 9PM
- Saturday the 12th: Mr. Mustard 8PM
- Monday the 14th: Open Mic with Dave McGrath 7:30PM
- Wednesday the 16th: The Dady Brothers 7:30PM
- Thursday the 17th: Amy Montrois Trio 7PM
- Friday the 18th: Shades of Grey 5PM & Luca & The ElectroKings 9PM
- Saturday the 19th: Junkyard Fieldtrip 8PM
- Thursday the 24th: 3 Heads Brewing Food & Beer Pairing Dinner 5-9PM
- Friday the 25th: Marty Roberts 5PM & 8 Days A Week 9PM
- Saturday the 26th: Jumbo Shrimp 8PM
- Sunday the 27th: Traditional Irish Music Session 5PM
- Monday the 28th: Open Mic with Dave McGrath 7:30PM
- Every Tuesday: String Theory 8PM
- Great selection of Craft Beers (22 on tap)..check out New Brew Thursdays every week at Johnny’s.
- Look for monthly food and beer pairing dinners on the last Thursday of every month...
- FISH FRY EVERY FRIDAY
- GREAT LIVE MUSIC WITH NO COVER CHARGE!
Johnny's 16th Runnin' Of The Green
Saturday, March 15, 2014
9:30AM start at the War Memorial, Exchange Street and Broad Street
View Race Results Here!
Johnny's Reuben Makes Rochester's A-List Best Dish List!!View Complete A-List
Nice job Chef Chris Waldron!
Click on Video at left for our new Commercial!
How to pour a perfect pint of Guinness...